Since 1999, our firm has been serving the Atlanta legal community, taking depositions, arbitrations, and meetings in medical, construction, business, and many other areas requiring expertise and precision, as well as criminal and civil hearings and trials. From your first interaction with us until you receive your final transcript, our goal is that you are confident and satisfied that every detail is handled.
Professional Court Reporters was founded by Kerry Anderson – a Georgia Certified Court Reporter (CCR) and Registered Professional Reporter (RPR). Kerry has been active in Pro-Bono work with Atlanta Legal Aid Society. She has taught court reporting and mentors students who are in school working on their court reporting certification. Kerry has served on the boards of the Georgia Court Reporters Association and the National Court Reporters Association, and she continues to serve on committees for NCRA.
- NCRA Testing Advisory Committee member 2017 – present
- NCRA National Congress of State Associations member 2019 – present
- NCRA Board of Directors 2014 – 2017
- NCRA Testing Committee 2010 – 2014
- NCRA Realtime Systems Administration Committee 2010 – 2014
- Certified LiveNote Reporter 2013
- Georgia Shorthand Reporters Association (GSRA) Treasurer 2013 – 2014
- Georgia Certified Court Reporters Association (GCCRA) Secretary 2010 – 2012
- NCRA Realtime Systems Administration Certified 2010 – present
- Chair of Certification Committee, Board of Court Reporting 2007 – 2009
- Georgia Board of Court Reporting 2005 – 2009
- Georgia Shorthand Reporters Association Member (GSRA/GCRA) 1995 – present
- National Court Reporters Association Member (NCRA) 1990 – present